SAFECOL (PTY) LTD Terms of Service
By accessing our apps, “SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing any of Safecol’s apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”). The materials contained in the mobile apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the apps per device for either business or personal use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SAFECOL (PTY) LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within SafeCol Mobile are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SAFECOL (PTY) LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SAFECOL (PTY) LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”).
In no event shall SAFECOL (PTY) LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”), even if SAFECOL (PTY) LTD or a SAFECOL (PTY) LTD authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SAFECOL (PTY) LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”) are accurate, complete or current. SAFECOL (PTY) LTD may make changes to the materials contained in the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”) at any time without notice. However SAFECOL (PTY) LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SAFECOL (PTY) LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SAFECOL (PTY) LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SAFECOL (PTY) LTD may revise these terms of service for its apps at any time without notice. By using the Apps (“SafeCol Mobile” and/or “SafeCol Light”) you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
SAFECOL is your answer to an online screening for your business- fast and easy.
We are excited to introduce SAFECOL Light.
- A Mobile application to screen workers, client and contractors on COVID 19 checks on a daily basis with notification.
- A Mobile application to screen vulnerable individuals.
- A Mobile application to check PPE (Personnel Protective Equipment).
- A Mobile application to check hygiene and social distancing requirements.
- Store data collection for Covid-19 according to regulation, industry norms and legislation within South Africa.
- Easy retrievable when required.
SAFECOL Light’s notification will inform the company if a screening indicates any risk factors.
The SAFECOL Light is an easy to find information functionality. It enables employers and employees to complete screening quick and simple. No more paper pushing.
SAFECOL Light can assist with short training video’s-assist staff in performing the correct sanitation and safety tasks.
We use the latest software technology to ensure a responsive end user experience. Our database technology and programming language used, is of the most popular in the world.
SAFECOL Light works on Android and Apple devices. The Application can be used on more than one device.
The data will be hosted and stored by SAFECOL Light on a third-party cloud server with strict confidential and privacy terms.
Monthly Subscription Fee
100 or more Subscribed users
R300 per branch per month
INCLUSIVE OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE
R1 per user per month
How to subscribe to SAFECOL Light?
Mobile Number 0824952355.